Digi Bee Design Studio believes that good quality design requires more than just creativity.
It requires analysis and close collaboration with our clients to reflect the vision for their brand.
Brand Design and Printing
Digi Bee Design Studio believes that good quality design requires more than just creativity. It requires analysis and close collaboration with our clients to reflect the vision for their brand/business/project. We offer the following design & printing services:
Full Brand Logo Design Package
Logo design, Brand Style Guide design, 3 Brand visual graphic templates
Brand Printed Stationery Package
Includes Business Card, Letterhead & Envelope Design & Printing
Does Brand Design & Printing sound like what you're looking for?
Digi Bee offers custom web design services to fit your needs. We offer one-stop shop service, including the following web services:
Custom Website Design (1page to 6+ pages)
Includes: Domain name registration, Website hosting, SEO optimization, Email address set up (add-on)
Website Monthly Maintenance (for current clients)
Does Website Design sound like what you're looking for?
Digi Bee Design Studio offers one-time consulting sessions to review, discuss, and improve your current brand and website. For a fraction of the cost of a full brand and website design, I’ll provide you with practical ways that you can improve your current brand and website to create a stunning first impression with clients and customers. We offer the following consulting services:
Branding Audit & Consulting
Website Audit & Consulting
Does Brand Consulting sound like what you're looking for?
Here's a sample of what our design process looks like:
1. Client Inquiry. I’ll explain the ins and outs of my design process, review all the items you’ll receive once the project is complete, and answer any questions you have.
2. Book your spot, Prep work. After you reserve a spot in my design calendar through a signed contract and deposit, I’ll send over a shared Google Doc with questions to help me understand the mission and goals of your business. We’ll discuss your answers together before the project officially begins.
3. Design process. Now the fun part begins as you watch your design come to life! Over the course of timeline we’ve outlined, I’ll provide in-depth creativity and expertise to create your design.
4. Finished product. After you’ve approved the final designs, I’ll explain the facets of your new brand and hand off the final design files in the allotted google doc folder or platform (for website design).
5. Ready to launch. We’ll send a follow up email or schedule a final call (if applicable) to discuss the new design and answer any questions you may have. The time and effort behind a big project like this is worth celebrating! Congratulations
Please note that because each client request is unique, our rates are customized for each client based on the scope of work. No two clients are alike and each project is distinctive. We ask that you allow us to get to know you, your business, and your unique needs. Click on the links above for a free estimate!